Our uniform helps to create a sense of community and belonging in all students and proudly identifies our students. It ensures that students are well presented and dressed appropriately for a wide variety of school activities.
We ask for your support in ensuring that students wear the correct school uniform at all times.
The colours of the uniform are royal blue with gold trim, and navy and gold for Year 6 students. The uniform consists of:
- Navy blue long pants for both boys and girls
- Knee to mid-thigh length navy shorts for boys and girls
- Knee to mid-thigh length navy skort
- Royal blue polo t-shirt and jumper with MPS logo - Year R-5
- Navy blue polo shirts and jumper - Year 6 only
- School summer dress (Term 1-4), skirt or pinafore in MPS plaid
- Navy blue hat with a wide brim
- One set of studs or sleeper earrings only
- Coloured nail polish and makeup are not to be worn
- Hair should be a natural colour and neatly tied back if shoulder length or more (boys and girls)
- Hair accessories may be worn in school colours only
- Supportive and comfortable closed shoe or sandal in plain colours. Black, white or navy blue is preferred for shoes and socks.
- Navy tights may be worn under the winter pinafore.
Please be aware that leggings and short sports shorts are not part of the uniform and should not be worn. Long sleeve MPS polo shirts may be worn in cooler weather, however skivvies and long sleeves should not be visible underneath short sleeve polo shirts or summer dresses.
Thankyou to these students from G1 for showing us how fantastic they look in their uniforms!